Thursday, August 26, 2010

post one

This is my new blog!
I will be posting about my cooking adventures and linking to some of my favorite sites. I have little html knowledge, so the page will be simple until I learn more.

I started baking seriously about a year ago. I've always loved to be in the kitchen and experiment, and when I kept getting compliments on my chocolate chip cookies (which came from the recipe on the bag), I figured there was something that I was doing right with my technique!

I have a kitchen the size of a dime, so baking can get frustrating, but I find my truest enjoyment in seeing people's faces when they bite into something and say with a filled mouth, "Ohmygod this is soooo good".

I'm currently a pro in c.chip cookies, coconut macaroons (not the soft puffy ones I seem to see everywhere) and my latest and newest find, cream cheese frosting.

I have decided this weekend I'm going to attempt to make browniepops with a bit of the frosting inside! (and then dipped in chocolate). I mean seriously... could you die? YUM! Will post photos and reviews when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment